Our Most Up-to-date Information Regarding COVID-19
Tiffany & Co. Stores
All Tiffany & Co. stores in Australia are now open. We are implementing social distancing guidelines, additional cleaning procedures and other necessary measures in-store to ensure the safety of our teams, clients and communities.
Safety Measures In-store
To ensure the well-being of our customers and store teams, open Tiffany & Co. stores are closely following safety measures, including:
- Social distancing
- Elevated cleaning measures
- Adjusted operating hours
- Limiting the number of people in-store at one time
- Use of masks and gloves
- Use of hand sanitizer dispensers
- We have taken precautions in our warehouses in line with local health authority and government guidelines to protect our customers and employees. As a result, you may experience delays in the processing and shipping of your order. For next day delivery and express shipping, please call 1800 829 152 or click here to text us if you are on iPhone or iPad. Please note at this time, product availability may be limited.
- We are continuing to provide shipping and delivery for online orders. Please click here for more details.
- For any purchases made in-store on or after February 1, 2020, the 30-day return policy will be extended to 30 days from the date on which the store reopens. Online purchases will have a 60-day return policy for purchases made from February 1 forward until further notice. Please click here for more details.
- As always, we’re at your service at Tiffany.com.au, by phone at 1800 731 131 and on live chat.