The New Tiffany Store in Geneva 20 May 2015
Tiffany has arrived on Rue du Rhône, Geneva’s premier destination for luxury shopping, bringing over 175 years of design excellence to the Swiss city.
The 5,900-square-foot space is a striking balance of masculine and feminine, achieved through a mix of materials. Interior design touches include a gilded panel featuring Louis Comfort Tiffany’s delicate Wisteria pattern, white Calacatta Oro and green Nassoua marble flooring and Tiffany Blue amazonite stone lamps.
The store’s opening will coincide with the introduction of a new watch collection, a milestone in Tiffany’s watchmaking history in which Geneva played a major role. In 1868, Tiffany opened a branch at 10 Grand Quai only a few yards away from the new Geneva store location, and in 1874 built a factory for the manufacture of watches. Housed in the beautiful new store, Tiffany’s latest collection will affirm its great tradition of craftsmanship in the watch capital of the world.
To mark the opening of the Geneva store, the legendary Tiffany Diamond will travel from its home in New York and be on display from 18 June to 10 July.
21 Rue du Rhône
1204 Geneva, Switzerland